Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pineapple Coconut Chia Pudding (low fat, wheat-free, dairy-free, gluten-free)

There are a lot of great chia pudding recipes online. After reading through several of them, I took some notes, came up with my own ideas, and whipped up a batch. It tastes delicious and the best part is it only took me 5 minutes to prepare!

INGREDIENTS

1 13.5oz can Organic Coconut Milk Light

1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon

1 tsp Organic vanilla extract

4 tbsp Organic raw honey (I'm blessed to have an uncle who runs an apiary and gives me free local honey!)

1/3 cup Organic chia seeds

1/4 cup chopped pineapple (chunks shown in picture, be sure to finely chop)





DIRECTIONS

1) In a large mason jar, combine milk, honey, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.

2) Cover and shake vigorously.

3) Add the chia seeds and pineapple.

4) Shake vigorously again.

5) Pour into ramekins.

6) Place in refrigerator for an hour to set-up.

Makes 4 servings.



No comments:

Post a Comment